CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wild thought

Ever had that strange feeling when you're near a fan that is spinning ferociously just inches away from your face? The feeling that comes in tandem with the muffled voice in your head that shouts for you to exemplify stupidity *of the highest order* as Mr R would add. (It just fascinates me that he's so attached to that phrase. I guess every one of us have phrases that we (somtimes unknowingly) "adopt" as our own favourite tagline to brandish whenever an opportunity arises. I find that reasons ranging from "thinking that this would sound cool" to "I just like the sound of it" are usually behind all this tag-line business.)

Another situation that bugs me is that when you're up on a multistory building and there's this balcony at the end. You lean on the balcony and look down. You feel (at least just a bit) intimidated by the height if you lean too much right? Well, I tend to go the extra mile by thinking about the eventualities that would unfold if I just push myself over. Picture the frightening fall... and..
*steps back from the balcony*


Ok...that's enough for all the crap.Hell,tomorrow only 1 hour of class from 8am to 9am.I should be happy but yet it's just waste my petrol for going so far and attend 1 hour of class.Fine fine fine....I know i shouldn't complaint much.

I shall retired to my bed now.Night.

0 comments: