CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

ONE LIFE.DO SOMETHING


YOU HAVE ONE LIFE.DO SOMETHING.

Come Walk In My Shoe
My life was traded by another
How I long to see my father and mother
Do you know what it's like to have your life sold?
Then contract HIV yet live on and be bold?

To hear my story means that you care
But to truly understand,you must walk with me there
Trade your life for mine,you have nothing to lose
Join the ONE LIFE REVOLUTION (OLR) come walk in my shoes

There are two stakeholders in this revolution
There is me : one life that needs resolution
And there is you : one life that can help mine
The revolution takes place when our plights combine

The OLR experience lets you truly see
What it's like to be trafficked and have HIV
I dare you to care,take my challenge if you choose
You will then understand as you'd have walked in my shoes

0 comments: