CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My way


My way... Why is it so hard to do things my way? It should be easy. Easy as pie. It's the worlds simplest form of simplicity. Elementary and abecedarian-ism may need no more euphemism than what I've put forward to follow.Shutup and listen to your own mind before listening to others. Who's running this body anyways? Me or that persistent outsider other than myself.Books can be a nuisance too sometimes. The key is to take that particular type of books with a pinch of salt. You can't just change your view on something after just one book.My stand has to be stronger.

Anyways, I went out to Piramid yesterday with Pearly and Genevieve for lunch and sing-K at Redbox.We have our lunch at Dragon-I and its so freaking expensived and yet the food not realy nice compare to a normal coffee shop.They even charged a packet of wet tissue for RM1.What the hell.Well,nevermind that was my first time there.Nice experienced though.Well after a day at Piramid,i am officialy declared BROKE right now RM100 gone.**heartache**

Class start today i am so excited yet worry.Anyways,its late and have a nice week ahead.

**switch off light and crawling to my bed hugging my pillow**

zzZzzZzzz

0 comments: