CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Orientation weeks

I slept at 3am last night and woke up today with the moon still blazing through my window. Sensing something amiss, I reached over to my alarm clock and as I was trying to shake the sleep out of my head and make out the time (You know how your brain, when it comes to clocks - analogs- tend to take up a few seconds to register the time).

"SHOOT! fuckfuckfuckfuck.. It's 645am!" And i should ready to college and get out my house by 7am or the latest 7.30am to avoid the freaking long annoying traffic jam. Getting dressed and getting there would take another 1 hour. Ohhh DAMN >.< That's sure a hard time for me to get a "SAMAN-free parking" then.You know my college are such a "nice and big campus" and the parking lots inside the campus are very limited and we have to constanly spot any empty slot at the resident's area and just slot in whenever we can( you know WE Malaysian like to did that) and that the chance for the MPPJ to issue out their authority.

That's how my day started- A little sour, a little bitter plus a pinch guilt.

Anyhow, as I try to kickstart my day with tuna sandwich for breakfast at college food court, I realize that I should start getting some shuteye earlier rather than later. Sleeping at 3am, as is my wont nowadays; Being kicked out of dreamland by the my handphone's alarm, something I look forward to least everyday; "fishing" in class. All of em should STOP. And I know that I am the only one who holds the handbreaks to my own actions.Time to pull it.Seriously.

Today still was the orientation weeks and as usual listening to all the lecturer lecture and nagging us all the Do's and Dont's.Getting my student card done and i tell you the picture of mine taken its so ugly .I wonder how they actually can just snapped photo without adjusting the camera.(At least to the right angle please).Well,at least not mine only ugly as all my friends turn outs the same product and we're cursing the guy and woman who took the photo for us.(Please took out the camera manual and read it before taking any photo).grrrrr.....But we having a good time laughing at each other ID card.Haha...

The school had pick some seniors to bring us around the college for a tour in case we're "lost" in the college for this very first two weeks.Frankly speaking,the college wasn't THAT big until can get lost.But somehow we still need some time to adapt to the new environments.I believe as time goes on we were able to figure out each and every tiny thing in the college.Lets give myself a time period of 3 weeks.Yay...

My class were such a huge number of students.That's make me scared now.I duno the actual number of peoples but at least there were more than 60.Wow!!! I feel the pressure now.Phewww...

Hopefully tonight i can have a good sleep and looking forward to get my timetable tomorrow.

0 comments: