CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A day in life

wif 2 Xiong Di frm China
me and Nelson
all of us at PICC

Just out from shower.
This is BOOOoooring friday night.
So what to do? I sign into my cobwebbed, fungi-infested friendster and facebook account.

I've given up taking friendster seriously since the day I figured that it's virtually useless but for its birthday reminder. I wonder what took me so long to get it into my head that people who have 100000000.. friends on their list can't possibly be REAL friends with all of them.

Then again, who ARE our so-called "real friends"?
Judging where this is headed, I now know that I've reached the tip of ultimate boredom.
A sensible course of action(COA) >.<. - DIVERT the thoughts.. Channel it to something MORE USEFUL. I'm looking through my facebook account now. xD Amazing, how we are all connected in this small world. Everybody's connected to everyone else. It won't be too surprising if I'm related to some average Joe picked randomly from the streets of KL. He might be my greatgreatgreatgreat grandmother's hairdresser's descendant. Or, he could just be the neighbour dog's physio's son's friend. Which twirls my brain juice... not because of the relationship.. (How many apostrophes are we permitted to use in a sentence?)...ok fine that enough... Today for me was such a hectic day.We have a tour trip to Putrajaya and visit to Sheraton Subang Hotel.Seriously it was boring as i have been to Putrajaya for so many times before during my coach practise for tour guide exam.But our lecturer insists and forced us to go.So have to if not have to pay a fine of RM80.WTF.Fine."Kolej Duit Utama".I am very tired and VERY sick of stuck in the freaking traffic jam AGAIN.Malaysia transportation realy SUCK ALL TIME. Till here then.Nites and say Hi to my dreamland now.
zZzZzzZ.........ZzzZzzZzZ

0 comments: