CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For everything that it's worth, why isn't it worth doing?

Then again, all that's hidden beneath the canopy might not be as complicated as it seems. There's no reason to blame society in general as you can only point the finger at yourself for being an idiot.

I need to jump off a cliff that has some extra safety cushion at the bottom so the people who jump wouldn't die. Better still, throw away the cliff and its fall-breaker. Despite the fact that the virtual-world setting practically defeats the purpose itself, someone should just invent a virtual cliff especially for temporary psychos like me to jump. (so that the normal part of us won't wake up to blame our psychotic alter-ego)

So while I'm jumping off edges into the bottomless abyss below (all virtual of course), I think it should be for the best that I master the technique of talking to oneself, eat take-outs 24/7 and bury myself in the avalanche of delusion.

I need divine intervention (or equivalent). Heck, I'd settle with an insy wincy epiphany.
Only problem's that epiphanies just don't jump out of thin air simply because you want them to. OHHH NO, you have to go through all that deliberation and even with that, you need a spark to get the train of thoughts rolling.

So what now?
I'll try to figure that out while I continue to swim aimlessly in this murky pool of shit.

Such a long time since my last update.What can i say more? 3 words.

BUSY,LAZY,EXCUSE.
Since college started my weekends were gone.*tsk tsk* Ok...ok...ok...Elaine....Enough enough enough for complaining all this.Fine!! I will wake up early and jump off from my comfort zone then so that i will got back my weekends again.**hope i can do it**

Nothing much happening last weekends.As usual,worked at starbucks,tuition for Wee Sam and went gym.Worked out at Fitness First Uptown and IOI Mall,but somehow i still prefer Summit.Yea,maybe that's my home gym but on second choice i will go for IOI Mall.The environment and atmosphere there just simply make me feel comfortable whereas FF uptown i felt it's small compare to the both.Anyway FF uptown is near my college so i will work out there when i got long break in between my class.So,spot me there every thursday then.

I shall out and meet with my darling bed now.Night....

0 comments: