CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Success

Success, for me, at this point in time, refers to the pride in knowing that we have chipped in positively as a contributor.... which also include one important life element on which I have so far remained silent- Family and friends. The simple mother, the breadwinner, the good friends who keep us company and love us for who we are. They shouldn't be left out of the equation.

On a separate note, even the smartest, most farsighted person on earth cannot see the full picture of his/her future. The one and only way to find out is for us to
continue trudging, skipping, ambling and running along that unpredictable, ever-altering path towards the future while upholding the set of individual principles that sets us apart from the world and determines who we are.

Just finished typing my class name list.Anyways,a brand new weeks has started and for me was quite a hectic and busy weeks ahead.Last friday night my home streamyx was down and thank god it back in service on monday.Got selected as class secretary for a number of 75 students in class.That's mean i have lots work to be done by now.My brother got chicken pox and what best is i havent got mine YET!!!! I must stay away from him few miles now.Gosh...I realy don't hope i will get infected.

Learnt German today and it was fun and easier compare than French.I already make up my choice.I choose German.

Guten Tag ,wie ist Ihr name?
Guten Tag,mein name ist Elaine.

wie geht es ihnen?
Gut/Super/Es geht

Auf wiedersehen.
Goodbye.

Stay tune.More to come.('';)

zzZzzZZzz...GOOD NIGHT......zZzzZzzZ

0 comments: