CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

July Kick-Start


Hey,
I'm Elaine and this would be my first post here on Elaine's Eternal Sunshine.

"what's with the name?", you may ask. If what you wanted to ask about was the blog's name, I gotta say that it wasn't planned as an "Operation Rescue the PM" might've been planned. It was kinda a spontaneous, first-name-that-pops-into-my-head thing.

As this is my first post here, you would think that it's in nature that I should start spilling everything about myself... Well, I'm gonna beg for your humble apologies here as I won't be doing that. What I'm going to do is: I will divulge the dull secrets of my life, background and history bit by bit through post like this one.
Posts would probably roll out on a weekly basis :P.. I can't spend my time blogging ALL the time, can I? (Just in case, that was a rhetorical question okaay -.-)

As for now, I'm glad I started this blog at long last. Lets get this blog rolling! Till then


*Yawwnn*


Nite world

0 comments: