CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changes

Sometimes I get so tired. So tired of pretending that change doesn't matter anymore. Why does it have to?! Every grown man or woman can handle it, why can't I?
When I peer into the window of an ex-classmate's life, I see unknown faces, I see those slots once represented by some of us- even me- replaced by a stranger. Then the wave of melancholy. I cannot be a part of everyone's life. Lamenting about the 'could-be's and 'if's can only pull me deeper into this pit.

So what if I suck at dealing with friends. I lose some, I gain some. Ultimately, I'd HAVE to choose, to prioritize.
Funny,
that the ten year old Elaine was better at handling her friends than the current one.

Just got my timetable and it's SUCK.Next weeks onwards everyday class start at 8am until 5pm DAILY.Well have to adapt to it slowly.Praying hard that i can get some of the subjects exempted.Tomorrow have role play and need to be in college by 8am to meet up my group for rehearsal.Gosh i don't know what going to be like since it's so last minute work.Anyway,time to sleep then.

sweet dream pals.

0 comments: