CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holidays

Finally my long awaited holidays has finally here.1 weeks of raya break means a lot to me.I am really tired of everything.I am exhausted totally.Never have a good sleep for few nights and i am not well at all.Weeks and weeks rushing for assignments and exam keep popping up and complaints after complaints in my class.**I hate u backstabbers!!Fuck off from my face,dun ever let me know who are you**...A million thanks to all my classmate that love me so much i really appreciate it. Mr Anand I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Lets see what my plan for this 1 week breaks...

Day 1...sleep whole day,Tuition

Day 2...working in starbucks,continue work out at Fitness First

Day 3...Start doing PDP and Malaysian Studies Assignment

Day 4...Watching all my left out Hong Kong Drama,work out at FF

Day 5...Shopping Spree

Day 6...Clean my room,pack my stuff for Kelantan Trip

Day 7...Have a good chill with all my friends

That's what i plan for now...so let see how thing go...

At last 3 assignments done and submitted...the time rushing for all the assignments really like hell...learnt the lesson ,Never ever delay your work to last minute...SUFFER

German Oral test yesterday wasn't too bad but i am not happy about the marks i get.I only got 72 and i think i can get above 90 but thing just doesn't turn out perfectly.

FO midterm was so so la...lots of crap...confused on some stuff and hope i will get good marks for it.

Best awaiting stuff is the Kelantan trip but after all the happening in class,I am starting to worry about it and GOD please lets all the things go smoothly.AMEN

Have a nice holidays all...Gute Nacht

0 comments: