CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

After all.............

tZz,yan heng,me & karen

Hello all.Finally I am back to blogging mood after 2 weeks of emoing.Soon enough came to the end of August and a hectic + stressful month of September are awaiting me.These August realy happen a lot of things and bad luck for me.First, i got robbed and soon enough followed by every students favourite--ASSIGNMENTS!That's just not the best part of it after got the love message from lecturers:"Your midterm exam are on 10 & 25 September,be prepare and study hard."Okay,fine fine fine...enough for it.We as a student have to accept the facts that all this are part of our students life.So,4 assignment queueing and midterm awaiting the date to arrive.Elaine,stop complaint and start your works please.

Anyway,just got my new toy aka CASIO EXILIM EX-Z80 Digital Camera yesterday at low yat plaza.Its green in colour and lucky me got it for Rm699 with full accessories,2Gb memory card,screen protector and casing included as well.It was FOTOKEM renovation stock clearance sale.So i can say its reasonable price compare with others.I was thinking to get other brands like Olympus,Sony or Nikon but due to tight budgets and considered about their fuctions,at last i get Casio.Well,maybe Casio not a popular choice for all but i find it very user friendly and stylish.After all,its still a Digital Camera and among all its just the same for one purpose--shooting picture.The different just on the brands and marketing strategy.When good marketing and successful advertising,there always popular demands among all.

I bought a 160gb external harddisk too for my hong kong drama and backup my documents in laptop.Its cost me Rm185 with pouch.After long survey,i think its a reasonable price.I cant afford to lost any of my files.Its my life my soul.LOL.I must thanks Yee Soo accompany me to Low Yat,if not i would just end up "THERE" without anyone helping.**Pai Seh** i would just keep it as a secret and only me and YS know.Realy memalukan la.=.=

At night went to Karan's house bbq dinner before she back canada next week.Nice to meet back CYH and TZZ after so long since left secondary school.Time flies and I realy miss those old school times hanging out with classmates and our most favourite activities PONTENG CLASS to mamak yum cha and talk craps.hahahaha...*sob sob* Suddenly I miss all the teachers now.I should back to SMKSU and visit them one day.Okay enough for all the long craps and i shall kiss my bed now.

Gute Nacht!!!

0 comments: