CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Big Bully....Ngek Ngek Ngek

It all started like a little joke and ended with my little bro’s head buried in a mountain of pillows and tears soaking the pillow sheets. DAmn, I’m evil. I said sorry OK!? I sat there waiting for him to stop crying K??! I hate it when I do that. I hate it even more when he acts as if it never happened. AAaaAAhh.. That unsettling feeling in ur stomach you get when you’ve swallowed a lousy mushed up mixture of juice and unknown liquids (like the one i get from the juicer on some mornings). The sudden plummet of spirits. This is guilt eh? But then again, he’ll "pay" it back with his annoyance I’m sure.

Again...

SORRY GARY!!!

Although,i love to bully him (**evil smile**)

BUT FOR SURE

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

fat boy alert!!!!!

BEWARE,GORILLA ATTACKING!!!!!RUN.......

sleeping time...i know i am cute & handsome....

DUN ENVY OKAY!!!

i am a hardworking boy....

smart & pretty jie jie & fatty di di cam whoring

0 comments: