CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

you know when....

You know those days when you wake up in the morning after 8 hrs of sleep and feel extremely tired? Yeah …today is one of those days… I got up , went through the usual routine, woke up with a headache.. i wonder whats wrong with me. Could it be that i’m getting the jittery pre-performance feeling 24 hours before the actual thing?? or is it just a normal case of paranoia? don’t know, don’t care…

Despite sounding crappy and sombre in most of my posts, I hope you don’t get me wrong. I’m not the sad recluse who shuns every living person . Its just that I usually end up venting my anger on ppl, myself, on the whole society in some cases in blog posts.And it just so happens that I have a blog to dump those things. Honestly, I’m quite satisfied with what I have. Yes, I am. Did I mention quite ? silly me… mayb a little change here and there would be nice.. :P . Okok.. I better shut up.Have an enjoyable weekend ....and not to forget....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA ...MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN.

night....


0 comments: