CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazyness

Lets hope that this post works it way through the snail-paced dial-up connection that is currently forced upon me and this household.

First of, the excuses. Knowing that it wouldn't make much difference, are they still necessary? Why, YES! For reasons that even I fail to recognise, I feel obliged to at least give a few excuses to make amends for my disappearance from the bloggosphere last weeks. (Though I'm not quite sure to whom this should be directed to).
Cause of the lack of posts- excuses:

  1. I had no time.
  2. The number of works and revisions that I had to handle exceeded my wildest expectations, thus, tipping my online time allocation upside down.
  3. I was sick... for last week.
  4. The broadband connection went phut and still remains so up till this very second.
  5. I have more important things to do, e.g. Indulge in my hong kong drama until my eyes begin to bulge or trying to figure out the top 10 gruesome ways to kill the ppl at the TM telco company.
  6. I temporarily lost my will to post anything.
  7. I had to go gym.YES!
  8. I was LAZY!!!!

I'll just stop here. Any more and I'd probably get an award for my idiocy (not to mention cyberspace wasting)

Anyways, just for the sake of updating:

I went out to piramid yesterday with Alvis,Gladys and Kim.Basically we just wasted our precious 12 hours at there to hang around and walked around like nobody business.LOL.We catched up a midnight show--The Mummy and it wasnt that bad just that you know when the alarm in our brain start controlling us and i actually slept when the show start.But after all,i still manage to know the whole story laaa...I just slept for 30mins perhaps.Hehe.

PC FAIR last day.Going there now with Yee Soo to check out any cheap left out stuff for us.I wanting to get a speaker for my Ipod Classic 80gb and YS want get an antivirus and mouse for his laptop.Hopefully we are back with somethings.Till then ciao for now.

0 comments: