CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

FUCK OFF MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got robbed infront of my house just now 3.45pm.When i reached my home and parked my car wanted to go in my house,come 2 bloody idiot bastard malay guys who their damn fucking parents don't educated them and let them ride their fucking motor and with their AXE go around and robbed peoples.All my important documents gone.My hp,camera,mp3,pendrive,wallet,IC,driving licence,and cash all gone.I am now equally a girl with no identity.

This is the second time i got robbed.Last year once on 4 april 2007 and this year 8 augt 2008.Both infront my house!!!!WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am i so unlucky?Why am i so bad luck?What i do wrong?Why god want to treat me like this?Outside the worlds so many peoples who deserve to get punishment why they still can happily and live their own way?Why the police didnt even bother to take action while so many snatched cases reported?The police only know how to ask people to BELANJA them MINUM.What the hell is going on in this world?Where is the so call State Assemblyman when all this things happen?How sweet talking when they want us to choose them as the State Assemblyman but when things happen,where are they for us?SHAME ON YOU PAK LAH WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR OWN COUNTRY SAFE!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Miss Barbie said...

Girl, next time just watch your surroundings before leaping from your car. Be very cautious and paranoid.

Malaysia apa apa pun boleh